View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 03:29 AM   #200
Alonsua
Banned

Default Re: Comment my megacorporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndallman View Post
Could you tell us a bit more about your game?
Sure (?)

Quote:
What's the narrative structure? Is it the GM leading the players through a story that they get to add details to? Is it the GM presenting situations to the players that they get to deal with? Is it largely player-driven within a "sandbox" world managed by the GM?
It is a mix with a tendency to sandbox, in which I direct the "general lines" and some scenes, and other GM/players direct their own scenes that will be free as long as it is not said otherwise.

Quote:
What's the source of player satisfaction? Is it the GM's story-telling? Their own effects on the world? Their shaping of history?
I do not know, enjoying a fun time together and create a common story? I do not know all the players.

Quote:
What do you mean by "realistic"? Is it things that could appear on the news next week? Things that could happen in a movie? Things that could happen in an action movie? Things you'd just like to have happen?
I dont know, things that could happen in the real world even if only through staggering shifts in opinion or revolutionary discoveries?

Quote:
What's the "mood"? Are the good guys sure to win in the end? How much of a struggle will there be? Will things ever look hopeless?
If we accept the literality of the word (and it depends on what it means "to win") the good guys are almost condemned to lose, it is the price of being good. You can not be good and win.

Quote:
How cynical is the game? Are there clear good and bad guys, or is it shades-of-grey morality, with people acting in their own interests?
The game? I do not know, Darwinian style with the typical phrase of the survival of the fittest?

Quote:
The campaign is clearly on a whole-world scale, but how pivotal are individuals in it? Are the pivotal individuals the PCs, the well-known NPCs, or someone else?
A mix, but most players do not want to complicate their lives.