View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #46
DSumner

Default Re: Assault Pack Preview Handouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic View Post
Ranger Town! That sounds like a scenario just waiting to be written!
Hmm...LAST STAND: A company of Rangers has been ordered to hold at all costs.

Major Smith looked at his orders one last time before briefing his men via the commlink. "Hold until relieved." He keyed the link on the company command frequency, and spoke.

"Men, we've been ordered to hold in place until relieved. I can't tell you when that will be. What I can tell you is that no matter what, your bother Rangers will be by your side. I will be by your side. If you fall, you will not be forgotten, others will know what you did here today."

He then began to recite the Ranger Creed.

"Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

Rangers Lead The Way!!!
"

"Death is certain, life is not."

"No one assails me without punishment"
DSumner is offline   Reply With Quote