View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:16 AM   #6
Drakyrias

Default Re: Marvel/DC World-Character Supers Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
I don't think Constantine ever fully got statted. There was a thread for him, which should help give ideas, but I'm not seeing any sheets.

Which X-Men are you looking for? I've done only a handful in my thread (Angel, Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Marvel Girl (Jean), Professor X, Havok, Polaris, Phoenix (Rachel), Rogue (before she permanently absorbed Carol Danvers's powers and personality), Storm (search for "Wind-Rider"), and Wolverine). I've got versions of Spidey and Dr. Strange - and more than a few villains you can use. :) I haven't yet done Blade, but I have a template for vampires you can use to figure him out.

Aesir23's thread has a Catwoman and Killer Croc statted already; not sure if anyone's statted Black Mask yet.
I've already bookmarked and downloaded your reboot site and pdf respectfully soon as I was told about it and found it. Its an excellent resource for me to start any build even though I use 3rd edition rules.

Though I would like a post Carol Danvers encounter version of Rogue.

My version of Wolverine includes resurrection I used a limited version of invulnerability to apply to just his bones since the adamantium is supposed to be truly indestructable I didn't want any confusions. But I'm not nearly as proficient at builds in this system as you seem to be.

Looking through it I did just note that Griffin seems to be without any actual stats?

I'm also kind of uncertain how to handle gods dynamics. Since I'm doing a mashup of DC and Marvel, one of the features of gods in DC is that deities feed on the energies of the things they are gods over (which is why Ares is so much more powerful when near active conflict sites).
Drakyrias is offline   Reply With Quote