View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:32 AM   #10
Shadekeep

Default Re: Dungeon Of The Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark hill View Post
nice .. a bit hymenopteran like. if there are giant bugs then there should be many more species than all other phyla combined (if cidri critters are distributed anything like earth anyway)

hopin youll do more of these, one session adventures are just the thing to show TFT off to newbs at a con, I wanna do this with TFT next year .. Ive missed booking into the aussie cons for this year, and I only have the ancient rulesets right now anyhoo .. but yeah .. good place to direct newb TFT GMs to also
Thanks. The Mellipheon has some commonality with the xenomorphs from the Alien franchise as well, mostly because both draw heavily on terrestrial wasps for inspiration. Their name comes from a another branch of the hymenoptera insect order, the honey bee (Apis mellifera).

Definitely will be more releases. The February through April dungeons are already complete, I'm just spacing out the announcements a bit. The ones to follow are underway as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
Dang... Your web site is by far the most useful one for TFT I've found out there! Thanks for all the amazing content!
Very kind of you, thanks!
Shadekeep is offline   Reply With Quote