View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
Toledominator

Default Re: Questions of a Hardcore Munchkin(er)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
I'm sorry that the impression I gave was blowing you off. I was attempting to point you at some resources you might find useful. (Including the policies for this forum, which were put into place for good reasons, quite some time ago. It really does help us, down the road, when people use descriptive subject lines and keep themselves to a single topic in a thread -- because we DO refer to them to make sure our rulings are consistent.)
That's fair enough, I wasn't trying to come across rude I just found it peculiar that you would only address one question per thread, thank you for explaining though I understand and I apologize for not reading the forum rules/guidelines/anything before posting. I do however have another question that I think fall under a similar category as my prior question so I'll go ahead and ask it:

I noticed that the wizard card that is linked as an example card on this website specifies that a wizard must have a minimum of three cards to charm a monster when discarding his/her hand. This however is not written on any of my wizard cards. Is this because I have an older edition, a misprint on the website, or are there some wizard cards that are just different?
Toledominator is offline   Reply With Quote