View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 04:38 PM   #12
Kirk

Default Re: Pre-Gen cards and Character sheet pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Kane View Post
Looking over these sheets as shown on the Kickstarter, I am curious, as Melee has no IQ attribute, and yet, the Melee Character pad includes the IQ attribute. I can only surmise this is in fact designed for non-wizards using the full ITL system in the future; OR, has IQ been added in the re-edit of Melee?

JK
Yep, Jim, exactly part of my point. Why isn't there just one type of pad for characters that has ST, DX, IQ, hits taken, armor, weaponry, etc. with the right side labeled Talent/Spells and the back side of the sheet for whatever notes the player or GM needs to make. If someone hasn't graduated to IQ elements yet, it can be left blank or an 8 put in.

Not much different than the current Wiz ones, just made to be for whatever character might be designed, all in a neat looking quick pad format. Experienced campaigners can use the flip side for rations, items, etc.

That is, the pad is a great idea, just have Character Pad sheets of one type instead of the current two somewhat artificially split between heroes and fighters.

It makes things simpler from a production and consumption perpective, makes balancing use of one (gee still have two full pads of Wizard pads, out of Fighter pads OR "Stop using Wiz pads for your Fighter characters!" "But there is room for my Talents and stuff...").
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote