View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 09:05 AM   #1680
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Looks like Hua got away pretty lucky.
Well let's cut down the trio in front of me while continuing to step back. I'll fire three shots at each of them (per Spraying Fire on B409)

That's 3 possible hits on the first, 1 on the second, and 1 on the third (recoil escalates with every target).
Two of the assailants go down. The third remains standing, and tries to grab Hua, but fails. The three in the back have put weapons (various heavy metal objects) in their hands and are moving towards you (three yards away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Yes, Daymar will ask that some runners be sent to identify their locations, and in the mean-time move toward the commander center to get a better handle on their situation.
Daymar moves to the aft (rear) command center. Runners are sent out to contact the others (this will happen as soon as they are out of combat time). The situation looks pretty good:
  • The work stations of all sections have been captured.
  • The shield and transport living quarters have been captured, as has security and officers.
  • Most officers have been accounted for, as has most security.
  • Two attempts at nuking the ship have been foiled, and all warheads are secured
  • About 50% of the crew is still in their quarters.
  • A number of crew are running loose in the ship, though they seem to be staying away from secured areas.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote