View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #366
cltchrn

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell OOC

As long as they saw me (I'm assuming they beat my Stealth roll since they dodged the first attack), they should be able to dodge. It still looks like I'm drawing an arrow, nocking it, pulling it back, and letting go, but it doesn't look like a dozen glowing blue arrows are flying through the air from my position. In fact, unless they were looking directly at me, the bystanders should not know that my attacks were the ones that hit their comrades. Otherwise, what's the point of Stealthy Attack? It seems worthless if it gives me no benefit.

If the one(s) that I hit come(s) after me, I get that. I don't get why half of them pulled off to go for the guy who probably is the least conspicuous and looks the least dangerous. It's not unreasonable, necessarily, but perhaps some more clarity as to how they are reacting would be beneficial. We're they ignoring me up until now? Did they see their friends fall and look towards me in suspicion? Did they seem like they intended to take me out next after they threw all their spears? I don't know that I would necessarily know any of that, but it just seemed like they took no notice of me before, so I assumed my strategy was working (the strategy being to not draw attention to myself).
cltchrn is offline   Reply With Quote