View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:53 PM   #4308
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae sees Von Galen and realizes that he is about to make a move. She does the only thing she can think of.

"COWARD! You try to ruin the party and you don't have the balls to man up? Is this what Odin preaches? Swing your non-existent manhood around and hide behind others when they call you out? And you call yourself a warrior, HA! You can't even face a woman!"

It's a bold move, but it's a challenge to his lord and to his masculinity he cannot ignore. And to issue this challenge in such a public arena? Can he afford to lose face here in front of so many?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"He's trying something. It'll distract him long enough for you guys to step in."

But Mitch's words make her stop and think for a moment. She looks at Von Galen then she looks at the car.

"I just realized that you are right. I should think of who could get hurt. I should think of what's important. And I just realized that he isn't important to me at all. Thank you Mitch"

She goes to the car and looks at it. She reaches out and touches the hood and runs her fingers over it. Even as it fights her she still continues to touch it gently and caress it. Then she starts to speak to it softly

"How can you allow a fool like Phaeton to command you? He's not worthy of your beauty, your power, your majesty. I understand now what an honor it is to be so close to you. Please ... allow me to indulge my senses. You're so beautiful ... I'm in rapture."
Phaeton (the demigod, not the horses) tries to blend in with the crowd. ((Anyone tracking/pursuing him? Glen? Cameron?)) The horses love the attention, and while the car still shimmies a little it's quite pacified. The engine purrs.

Von Galen has had his manhood questioned and his...well, the horses were stolen by that girl, and he's not taking it well at all. Still, he's not an idiot.

"I'm not hiding." He steps forward of his companions, but not very far forward. "Good to see you appreciate a fine car. That's what we're all here for, after all, fine cars." He waits for the yeahs from the crowd, but they're weak. "And fine bodies," which gets a little laugh--he's a bit short for most of the women here, "and fine music" which gets DJ Cameron a cheer, "and---" but he's interrupted by the dialogue with Kane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Kane carefully lets Sunae "take the reins," stepping clear when he's sure Phaeton won't bolt. He looks at Von Galen and then at Mitch and Corat. He mouths one word to the two angels, an unsounded question.

"Permission?"

For a Malakite who is not the leader of the party, the answer to that one word can bind or loose.
Corat nods a yes. He does so immediately by human standards, but for an Ofanite it was like he'd pondered it for an hour. On the bright side he did not in fact ponder it for an hour, so he's got some of his mojo back.

Ryuki, however, can read lips. "No," he says out loud, interrupting Von Galen, facing vaguely in the direction of the three angels so as not to give any one away. "He's leaving."

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 11-19-2017 at 05:18 AM. Reason: clarifying timing
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote