View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
dimious200

Default Tuba of charm ,no-chasing monsters, stoned golem and halflings

hey guys,3 more questions

1)i am an Elf with Tuba of Charm and lets say that i am lvl 4 and face plutonium dragon.He doesnt chase me.can i try to run away (which is more than sure as i have a total of +4) in order to take that face down treasure OR its an automatic Run away?

2)say i face a monster that is friendly to me (lets say amazon for a girl character).so,if i am a girl with battle strength 10 and face amazon can i try to kill her instead of getting her free treasure? if another player enhances her can i say that she is friendly to me and take her one treasure? (so the opponenent will prevent me from taking 1 lvl and 2 treasures but i will still take 1 treasure)
In other words which scenario is right?
A)amazon wont attack me (neither can I) and i get 1 treasure only
B)i can choose to attack her and if i fail i take one treasure because she is friendly to me
C)i can choose to attack her but if i fail i have to Run away,and having her Bad stuff if i fail

what about wannabe vampire?can a cleric try to kill him and if he fails then take his treasure with "booga booga"?

3)ok,we all understand that you can deny your class/race so the monser you are facing wont take advantage against you but what happens with Stoned Golem?his text is "you may choose whether to fight the Golem or let him keep his treasure(Halflings must fight)"
SO if i am i halfling and draw Stoned Golem can i deny my race and wave at him or i dont have the time to do it and i enter the combat with Golem immediately?

And (in association to question 2) if i decide to battle it (halfling or non-halfling) and lose can i say that i dont want to fight it and wave at him?(i think its a little stupid question,it wouldnt have Bad stuff that way :P)

4)i open a door and draw plutonium dragon.i have Mate and Magic Lamp/Polymorph potion in my hand/can i play Mate and then the magic lamp in order to draw 10 treasures or in that case only one of the two dragons disappears?

Thanks guys!!

Last edited by dimious200; 04-02-2012 at 01:54 PM.
dimious200 is offline   Reply With Quote