View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 09:48 AM   #101
KarlKost

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#39): Daredevil, Luck, Super Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
I think it is fine to have a different opinion but it is not fine to accuse someone of "GM cheating".
Oh, please forgive me everybody. I didnt meant that as an offense. I didnt understand why would that be offensive in the first time. Perhaps you all saw it as meaning "disgerard the dice in order to harm the players"? Thats not what I meant. When I said "GM cheating", I meant the ocasional disregard of the dices in favor of the plot. Like, saving the big badie that is meant to be the always enemy, but also to avoid crippling a players leg on a silly thing (like in a critical failure from a regular fall from a small house roof). I meant that as the regular resource that is used by many GMs to keep a story flowing - like I said, thats one resource that I used myself o many ocasions, and I view it as a normal thing, I just came to the conclusion that it has more cons the pros, so I dropped it, but I dont see it as a bad thing per se.

Anyway, I just felt I should apologize for it as to not keep any bad feelings about it. I hope you may understand and forgive me.

Thanks
KarlKost is offline   Reply With Quote