View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:52 AM   #303
LemmingLord

Default Re: [IC] The Streaker Fan Club (Weird Supers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
In the car

Okay, once they get to the house of one of the victims, how does Danilo plan on approaching them?

Danilo asks that the car be parked a block away. He pulls from "the trunk" the following items:

1. 3 identical vases filled with beautiful tulips and a little water.
2. A very pretty big empty box that is beautifully tied in ribbon, capable of supporting whatever additional present Danilo may find appropriate after seeing and meeting the one who lost a child.
3. 6 Different Prepackaged Meals Danilo Has Delivered for "Meals on Wheels"
4. Two sympathy cards - one in English and one in Spanish
5. A set of different colored pens
6. Some hymnals
7. Two business card from the non-profit group Danilo works with: the Stark/Wayne/Luthor/Queen Foundation.
8. A pamphlet from the foundation showing the services they provide with a contact number

"I think we should just be ourselves, rather than our super selves... "

Danilo passes around the sympathy cards and the pens so everyone can sign, "if you are not comfortable with sharing your name, please feel free to sign illegibly as a doctor would."

Danilo writes his contact number on the back of the business card, "anything you need, please call."

He notes a personal message, "We give you our love and our tears; we lend you our time and our ears; with all our heart we pray, that we can grieve along side you this day," in the appropriate language for each card.

"My plan is to walk together in solidarity, each with a gift. We knock, I explain we are from the foundation and we are here to offer our condolances and our service; at the minimum, we will leave the prepared meals and vases of flowers. Idealy we would like to meet their family and hear about their loss, we honestly listen offering love and hugs, Majokko probes for the questions that might be upsetting to them that will help us learn more about why they were targetted, who they think are involved, who benefits from this killing; if some of us are realy getting along well with them, we could take them out for dinner. I will leave our card, our pamphlet and then give them the mystery gift. We will offer to sing for them if the mood hits us and we can break out the hymnals to sing the three verses of amazing grace."

(We definitely don't need to play it out from my standpoint, though maybe the other players will want to put in their two cents about how their characters might get involved or not.)

Last edited by LemmingLord; 05-04-2012 at 06:11 AM.
LemmingLord is offline   Reply With Quote