View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:43 AM   #25
tbone

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Companion PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPumpkin View Post
I recall that a fourth pdf supplement for Dungeon Fantasy RPG was included as a stretch goal in the Kickstarter, but it didn't fund. Can someone remind me what that was going to be?
From the Kickstarter page: "A fourth new, as-yet-unwritten Dungeon Fantasy PDF..."

No title or subject given. So I don't know what it would have been, but maybe it was discussed/revealed on the forums at some point. Anyone?

Edit to add this:

Hey, an interesting thing about the Kickstarter pledges: The highest level ($1986), which had two backers, promises "Additionally, our artist, working from your photo, will include you in one of the interior illustrations, and your name will appear in the credits. We'll work with you on your place in the box."

So, am I to understand that somewhere in a book in the box, two backers are depicted in artwork? If so, where? Or is that not up to SJG to reveal?

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)

Last edited by tbone; 07-11-2018 at 02:51 AM.
tbone is online now   Reply With Quote