View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #28
Racer

Default Re: Car Wars Projects?

Our Bi-Annual Military Campaign kicked off today : Bandits , irregular Mercenaries back by a couple of local Warlords from the former Yugoslavian region invading Austria & North West Italy . Peacekeepers & under equipped local Military have to slow them down & blunt their offensive .

We're engaged in Armoured Car & light forces Battle on the site of abandoned Venice Airport . Expect to finish tomorrow oronday evening . Austrian's have lost an Attack Helicopter & their Medium Armored Cars are taking a battering from the Warlords's trio of Large Armoured Cars .
Fortunately the British Peacekeeping Force have used their Landing Craft ( NOVA pages , Navel Wars ) to drop an MBT on the shore .
A 'Centurion 21' will even the odds I think ! ;-)

Played in a local Scout Hut , with four Table Tennis tables pushed together . 10 & 12 year olds make good use of themselves by crawling under & popping up between parted table tops to move counters & make sure buildings etc are still stuck down with blu-tac .

Lightbulb will be sharing photos on his Facebook hosted group - will have to Photoshop a number first , so no faces of unrelated youngsters are shown .

It's amazing in these days of electronic gadgets , that you can keep an 8 year old
Girl fascinated for two hours with Polyhedral Gem Dice ! X-D
Just rolling them & making patterns . I let her keep a spare blue one & she wants to see our full collections Sunday evening at the BBQ .
Also we have a number of teenagers & younger kids wanting to start playing . I'll ask my Cousin to organise a simple Amateur Night or Division 10 on a separate table in the afternoon .
Will update soon & over the coming weeks .

Next Weekend : City Fight in the Ruins of Trieste !