Thread: Who's next?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #37
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: Who's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
You know... I wonder if there have been any demons in Trauma since the Rebellion. Fell, ran to Earth...
Arguably possible, if there were angels with vessels at the time -- Falling doesn't strip those, so one might Fall, and instead of following (or being kicked after) Lucifer into Hell, if it descended to vessel and either hid out or was vessel-killed and dumped into Limbo...

However, this would imply that the Fallen were evicted from Point A in Heaven, and then arrived at Point B in Hell, and Point A was then somehow sealed. (Unless there's a One Way Funnel To Hell still somewhere in Heaven? That'd be a plot point anna half...)

It may actually be more tidy for GMs to assume that God, once Lucifer was kicked out, had to created a place for him to be kicked out to, and there was a certain amount of Divine Sweeping of the other Fallen into the dustpan of Hell, so to speak, which would mean that overlooked new-Fallen on Earth would be unlikely (except from Divine Intent (aka Divine I Meant To Do That)).

Since the one is metaphysically messy, and the other is quashing potential character designs for little reason, I suspect the details of the Fall in that regard are CDaU, and thus up to individual GMs. O:>