View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 07:44 AM   #20
wolf90

Default Re: Hey Gang something fell through the cracks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
You're more than welcome to read it in the meantime, assuming that's not some sort of massive faux pas.
I am always happy to see what you might have in the works. I can look at it now and offer suggestions, or I can review it when you feel you're further down the path. Whatever works for you. As an initial assist, I would encourage you to check out the Writer's Guidelines; they can save you some steps by reviewing them first. Submissions may be sent to ogre@sjgames.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CON_Troll View Post
Bosch, you've got the foundations of an excellent OGREZINE article. Flesh this out (looks around nervously for an OGRETHULU...) and submit it. I want to see this in OGREZINE!
And ColBosch - I agree with CON_Troll . . . it would appear you have a nice seed germinating there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
The worst thing a publisher can say is "no." Trust me, I've had it happen - by SJ Games, no less. It really never hurts to try!
Yep. Happens to me all the time. Including by SJGames - both in the distant past and currently! Sometimes it's an issue of your idea needs further work, sometimes it's an issue of being a good idea, but not where we want to go at this time, and sometimes it just isn't there. The key is to not give up and either refine the submission or try something else.

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote