View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 06:49 PM   #30
ThisisDog

Default Re: Munchkin Collectible Card game?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
If it helps, Shakespeare isn't on the schedule yet. We're working on it but we haven't even completely decided what its final form will be. Right now, we have a solid 112-card standalone game, but it's very possible we may expand it.

Moop's is already at print and will be out this summer. It's delightfully silly and I'm really looking forward to fan reaction. I should mention that it's a very short print run and a second printing isn't planned for this year, so y'all may want to move sooner rather than later if you want the game.
Oh I wasn't particularly complaining about the release schedule, and I'm more than happy to buy whatever you guys throw at me Munchkin-wise. It's more a comment on my own addictive personality and need to own all the cards (again, why I'm not going to buy into the CCG).

I'm very intrigued about Moop's. It looks to be another Munchkin set... but what's with the name? Why isn't it Munchkin: Moop's Monster Mashup, like previous games in the series?

What I've seen of it looks really fun. Can't wait to take my Beaver Cleaver to the neck of an Owligator.