View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #48
Xipe_Totec

Default Re: Online 4e Character Archive

A slight suggestion for genres?

How about putting Infinite Worlds, Supers and Horror in Modern, and Cyberpunk in Space, but renaming it into either Science Fiction or Future? I like the Fantasy/Historical/Modern progression and I figure Future would be a term that follows nicely (especially if moved after Modern ;) ). I'd say Supers and Horror mostly go to Modern, because, let's face it, how often do you get to play/read a superhero or crazed serial killer story set into medieval or fantasy times? ;)

Other than that, I think the site is simply AWESOME, and I kinda hate you (in an "actually love you and wanna be your BFF" way) for snatching the idea right under my fingertips. Believe it or not, I came upon the topic while visiting the forums checking out if there's a character repository, and if not, would there be interest in building one. I might still get to use the second part of my idea, going through the fora and digging up any posted characters and asking the poster if I can post them on your site. (Thought kinda doubt I'll be able to do anything until next week.)

Give me a shout if there's anything I can lend a hand with (though it would seem web design part is already taken care of.... masterfully). Now, off to dig up my characters and upload them. :D
Xipe_Totec is offline   Reply With Quote