View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Clipper

Default Annihilation and the seventh Seal

I was reading the just-posted rules to Munchkin Apocalyse and noticed the rule that you can't cancel the opening of the seventh Seal. It gives two definitions, one saying that once the seventh Seal is opened, the game ends immediately. The other saying that you can't cancel the card that opened the seventh Seal.

Annihilation can cancel a card when it is played, before it actually does anything, though. Thus, I'm not sure whether a card that would open the seventh Seal is excluded from being a target of Annihilation or not. Is the clause in the rules meant to exclude cancelling any card that would open the seventh Seal, or is it only saying you can't use cards that could cancel the opening of a Seal?

What if the opening of the seventh Seal were dependent on a die roll, such as the one you make at the start of your turn when blending? Could you use a Loaded Die or Reloaded Die (whichever is appropriate) to stop the seventh Seal opening?

Also, is it possible to Annihilate a Seal card itself? Not the seventh one, of course, but if there are 6 or less, could you remove one from the game, thus closing it? I assume they aren't considered to be in play, so I'd guess no, but it's worth asking.

Last edited by Clipper; 11-08-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote