View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:09 PM   #17
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Update 1.5.13.3?

Granite Penguin has it right.

For me, it's all far too little far too late.

I refuse to be a victim and be insulted by industry practices that create the sort of environment where companies can release incomplete games and then not have enough active support to even finish them while moving on to other games as they repeat the process. I refuse to accept this state of affairs as a new normal. What was done here was wrong, incorrect, and irresponsible. The game had so many strengths only to be ultimately ruined by lack of effective and active support cascading as a after effect from the games premature release.

I've completely withdrawn my support from This OGRE PC Game. All my Custom Scenarios have been deleted from this train wreck and retained for publishing another day should that day ever come. I deleted the game from my STEAM Library. I deleted my positive Review of the game on STEAM. I was going to take the time to write another updated one considering the recent state of the game, but I've done enough trying to support this broken PC game.

Maybe someday we can have a OGRE PC game that the current one attempts to be, but fails to be. I can wait for that. In the meanwhile, I have the continually growing BoardGame. :)

Just, if there is a next time, make sure the company making the game is up to the task of producing a complete and fully functioning one BEFORE the game launches.