View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:15 AM   #1434
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: [OOC] In Nomine: the Mile Higher Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
(now the bad news- I'm getting on a plane at 6am in the morning and I might have some internet access in the airports, though it will likely be spotty after that it will be the 14th or 15th before I have internet access again)
Getting twitchy--will likely post tomorrow. Possibly later tonight if I get a burst of insomnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Brainstorming a Part Two, so to speak. ...

Have a DP involved, still trying to sort out which one it is.

Tentative title is 'Pacific War' because it takes place in L.A., San Francisco, possibly Tokyo and/or Nagasaki and possibly eastern Russia. Seoul should be in there just because that's where I am IRL, but it hasn't jumped up and bit me yet.
DP or two...
Looking around I'm thinking Busan is an angel town (it's the one city that didn't fall when the North Koreans invaded). Seoul I don't know. Destroying Tokyo is about as original as destroying L.A...still tossing everything around.

Speaking of which...that's one seriously weighted reply from Ryuki. I've had to contemplate how many lies would be involved in saying, "Nah, I'm fine."

Non-bumpity--I'm looking at http://todaysmeet.com/ for a session, first session of the new story. The Twitter-like character limit will drive me batty, but it looks stable and it will archive. Any thoughts? Other than "time zones suck"?

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 05-14-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: nonbump
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote