View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #9
Poonbahbah

Default Re: God Slayers [IC]

Swooping in and taking a look around she goes on to say in her accented English, "Mr. Myers I presume?" After a pause to try to establish mind reading and for Mr. Meyers to confirm his identity and maybe ask her some questions like: who she is, what is she doing here, and the like, she says, "You can call me Babushka. I'm here to help with the Resplendian. Looks like my vacation is over a little early." And the little rotund old lady in a well cut grey business suit goes on to tell him a little about herself: figure out of legend, helped a lot of warriors with grand quests, wants to keep people relatively free and under their own governance, was planning on leaving in a few months to help destroy mind controlling stones on elf to free the humans enslaved there, basically ageless and been around for a many hundreds of years.

OOC
So not so much fast talk as it is diplomacy in this case. She's trying to learn more about the invasion, what they know, what they're doing, and seeing how she can help best. Oh, and convincing Mr. Meyers not to call security and accept her help.