View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #3
davidtmoore

Default Re: [WOD] [Banestorm] Yrth of Darkness: Yttaria by Night

The Tzimisce definitely hammered in the first week. I can see opportunistic vampires tracking them down and diablerising or killing them as soon as they've twigged what's happened, and maybe staking them and taking their bodies to use in experiments or to create new bloodlines.

I think you're underestimating the Ventrue - surely their discipline and cohesion are precisely why they'd cope well with the crisis?

Who are the major enemies of the Tremere at this point? Isn't it the Tzimisce?

Agreed on Lasombra and Toreader as natural leaders, at least in Megalos/Caithness/Cardiel. I could imagine Toreador getting involved in politics and Lasombra in the church, following their Earth preferences.

Salubri and Cappadocians should definitely survive to modern day; the smaller second Banestorm wouldn't bring in enough enemies to significantly threaten them.

A Tredroy-centred, Cardiel-based anti-establishment faction satisfyingly echoes the Banestorm setting, but I wonder if it's too close to it?

I assume the Muslim imports bring the Ashirra with them, including the Assamites. Are the Assamites behind the Hashishin? Or at least infiltrating them?