View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: Bold Plan of Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsofDivinity View Post
The basic premise is this:

The rise of interest in pagan cultures and religions, rise of Wicca, and mythology etc has seen a slight surge in Ethereal power. The remnants of the old Pantheons are beginning to get more power.

Lilith both seeing an opportunity to greatly expand her own influence and because Serving in hell is really just a more liberating form of slavery then serving God was, is about to throw her lot in with the Ethereals. Pulling a great deal of conspiracy (not sure best methods here) shes going to crack the gates of hell, letting the Ethereals invade and steal damned souls into their own Ethereal courts and start tipping the balance, at the same time several key guards and support staff to some compatible infernal tethers, allowing the Gods to siphon power back to them with the death of their seneschals, and Lilith 'freeing' them.

Not sure, but was thinking about having it start with a new archeological find of a complete dragon skeleton only 4,000 years old, (manufactured of course). Giving evidence that not only did such a creature exist, but existed at the same era as humans.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Am I off my rocker?
Dragons aren't a stretch at all
http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/dragons/

And you warm my pagan heart!
But the Ethereals wouldn't have to steal souls from Hell, really. It would be a simple matter of opening the prison gates and having the gods persuade them that Valhalla is so much more fun than being beaten and flayed by some redhorn.

And ironically none of this would violate the rules against interacting with the souls on Earth. Won't Dominic be in a tizzy?