View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #78
Refplace

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert View Post
I think it looks like a lot of GURPS goodies are on their way. I would also llike to add that the level of transparency afforded by SJG is unprecedented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Joe View Post
Yes!

Oh, how I wish other game companies felt comfortable being that open.

Of course, that openness is part of what leads me to opening my wallet for SJ Games more than I do for other companies. If I've already budgeted for SJ Games releases, then there's less for those others when they do get around to telling me about their shiny new stuff.
Same here. Think about how many companies would allow a thread like this on their official forums? Let alone besides the fan spec and rumor consolidation (often from other official sources) we get not just press release type comments but heartfelt and without doublespeak from key staff.

On the other hand we would not be so concerned if we did not love the system and the company. So hopefully we see a good uptick in product later this year AND SJG sees increased sales from that new content (and older releases) to justify that upturn and encourage more.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries