View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 07:41 PM   #1045
Fred Brackin

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

So, yesterday afternoon we met for another session of Carrion Crown and my character (an Elven pyromaniac Alchemist named Paovarian) was catching up the party's Cleric (Goreoff) who had missed the previous day's events due to an episode of the Thalasian Flu (which led to him having to wash all our gold coins).

Goreoff: So you met this guy who will lead us to the secret Vampire Council with whom we will negotiate amicably?

Paovarian: Either that or I can throw 17 Sunlight Bombs at them.

Goreoff(who has Sun Domain): Oooh! Win-win situation!

It says something about my character's sanity when that he agreed to go on a peaceful mission to a Vampire lair with a Cleric, a Paladin and an Inquisitor of the Sun Goddess.

One of the possible (though improbable seeing) difficulties occurred when the stress of being asked to dance with the Queen of the Undead caused our Paladin to undergo a Multiple Personality incident (there was this rather unpleasant event involving tentacles in the last module). He thought he was 4 years old (but still a Paladin).

Little Goreon (who is a 6'8 Half-Orc) didn't want to take his medicine no matter how much his brother Goreoff asked him too.

So, when in doubt, lie.

Paovarian: I've got a special treat for you little Goreon!

Little Goreon: What is it Uncle Pao?

Paovarian: It's _Magic_ and it'll make you strong enough to kill _ All_ the Vampires!

Little Goreon:<glug-glug-glug>

(Adult)Goreon: How did I get here?

There's a reason I don't play Lawful Good characters.