View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:16 PM   #173
Icelander

Default Re: [MH] Caribbean by Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarson View Post
How about some of Don Karnage's crew. https://talespin.fandom.com/wiki/Air_Pirates
Huh.

I didn't know there was a television show where Baloo worked for an airline. Well, delivery service, of some sort. That's... very odd.

Yes, these pirates might be an interesting addition. Granted, the average crew member so far is rather more competent and decidedly more R-rated than this, but there's no harm in a bit of comedic relief.

I note that Gaspar, the already introduced First Mate of the Rocinante, might be fairly described as having a Fu Manchu mustache. He's also somewhat lackadaisical in demeanor (though admittedly this doesn't seem to diminish the authority of his less-than-formal orders), except in battle, where he fights as a man possessed. Or... a Mad Dog. Perhaps I should have the other pirates refer to him by the nickname 'Perro rabioso'.

There is easily space for a Dumptruck-like character, as well. Though not as the Quartermaster, that has to be someone who can match any man aboard in wits and cunning.