View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
UncleBob

Default Re: "Help Me Out Here" card

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
Though icons have been around a while (even before there was full-color Munchkin), it's always possible to find pre-icon sets. However, more often than not, if you have a card without an icon, it came from core set of that genre.
Unless, of course, it's Henchmonster - the promo card without an icon that drove me crazy for quite a bit last night when I was sorting out my sets and couldn't figure out why my core deck seemed to have an extra door card, but not a single other card had any other icons on it. :D :D :D

Quote:
However, there are links to specific card lists on the product pages for every set and expansion. Look towards the bottom, usually in first bullet under Resources.
It'd be quite the undertaking for the entire Munchkin line, but if we had some user submitted spreadsheets with the card names, deck designation (Door, Treasure, etc.) and series/set name (then it would be something one could sort alphabetically by card name or resort by set name, etc.) is this something y'all would consider hosting? I wouldn't be able to do the whole series (as I've only got the fantasy decks/boosters/etc.), but I'm guessing there's more than a few of us who might be able to work together to make it happen. It'd be a little easier than clicking onto multiple pages to try find which set a particular card came from.
UncleBob is offline   Reply With Quote