View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
PBarone714

Default Searching for GURPS Space players (Santa Clarita or Northridge, Calif.)

Hello,
I’m looking for GURPS Space players for a tabletop game in Santa Clarita or Northridge, Calif. (Southern California).

I’ll be using GURPS 4th edition. Start with a 200 point character.

You’ll be a secret agent working for Dark Angel. Dark Angel is a Patron worth 20 points of Advantage. They can provide $15,000 worth of equipment per agent. Duty to Dark Angel is almost all the time and extremely hazardous. -20 points Disadvantage. You may have up to -100 points of other Disadvantages, for a total of -120 points and -5 Quirks. Useful skills: combat, thief/spy skills, social skills. Beam weapons, guns, computer operation, computer hacking, criminology, forensics, driving, research, electronics operation (security systems), fast-talk, karate, judo, boxing, wrestling, or brawling, piloting (Vertol aircraft), stealth, interrogation, search, shadowing, streetwise. Useful Advantages: Alertness, charisma, combat reflexes, danger sense, intuition, luck, strong will. Useful Disadvantages: Fanaticism (Dark Angel), sense of duty (fellow agents), code of honor (Professional, stays bought), overconfidence.

If you want, you can have a psionic character. Danger Sense and Empathy are useful. You can also have a Martial Artist. I’m using the 4th ed. Basic Set and 3rd ed. Psionics and Martial Arts books.

If you’re interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Paolo
PBarone714@gmail.com
PBarone714 is offline   Reply With Quote