View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #8
Polydamas

Default Re: International Relations and Implications of US Supersoldier Experiments in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
Surely it cannot be off-topic to discuss whether it would be more plausible for the antagonists* in a GURPS scenario to be covert operatives from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Russia, Venezuela or somewhere else.
I can think of a few countries which might be candidates, but which I would not post on this forum because I would expect to offend someone. People invest a lot of emotional energy in their pictures of international relations, which countries are basically well meaning, and which are out to get their own country.

In terms of China and Russia, I can't recall an incident where their agents were plausibly accused of committing violent crimes in the USA or Mexico. Usually, in public they are accused of stealing private information and of cyberattacks.

The Old Country under the Previous Regime was one of the strongest supporters of Another Country, and that did not stop Another Country from forging Old Country passports for agents who murdered someone in Third Country.

This forum got less aggravating when I started using the ignore feature
Polydamas is offline   Reply With Quote