View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #26
Knockman

Default Re: Strategic & Tactical Objectives Counter Sheet

From my update just posted on the BGG thread:
So - an update is long overdue. Real life has a habit of getting in the way, especially if you have a day-job, and all this counter-sheet sponsoring (and profit gouging - nice) is extra work you have to try to fit in during any spare time you have.

It becomes a little more awkward also when that day-job takes over, and you have no-one spare to deputise too. It then gets harder when UK import companies then decide to screw you around because they spot you're a first-time importer, stash the consignment in storage and refuse to release it for customs clearance until you jump over their hurdles they put in your way. And while they have you doing that, they charge you for storage too. Also nice.

And at long last, we hope we're finally going to see our own consignment of counter-sheets! And we have a whole load of Drew's BatG sets too for UK and European collectors, so we can ensure some folks can get a joint-deal.

Even now, things are moving and adapting, because we recognise that this unfortunate delay has tripped us up a little. So soon there will be news on:

* The ordering and purchasing arrangements
* What else we will provide with the S&TO counter-sheet
* And the pricing for the S&TO sheet and for the BatG & S&TO bundle.

My thanks to Drew for standing sentinel on this while I was away dealing with nasty world stuff. More news will be coming out soon.

We are getting there folks, slowly and surely, wrestling the hulks and wrecks that have been put in our way.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote