View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #3293
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
"Do we know this demons name and who he works for? Nightmares I assume, but it seems that Fate may have a hand in this." He thinks back for a moment "Were Fate demons involved in any of our previous...adventures?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae shrugs.

"Fate probably does have a hand in this, but not overtly. He accused us of Serving either Fate or Dark Humor."
Corat is puzzling over this. "Fate? The only connection we have to Fate is sorcery--a couple of dead sorcerers and three live ones. So far, as far as Fate knows, we haven't saved any of their souls so I don't think that's it. And Dark Humor--sure, he's probably ticked off that we killed Pepito, but I don't see anything funny in all this. Ironic, maybe, that someone stopped a demon masquerading as an angel from torching an ethereal castle with angelic ties." He starts to move, almost like doing martial arts forms, circles within circles punctuated by strikes. "So they bring pictures of chalices and angels, but they bring them to the wrong place," he acknowledges Sunae," to protest against a lord who--demons know he's close friends with a Saint, but an average protestor would not. Tipping their hands that they are in fact demons." He's moving more fluidly now, though in a land steeped in martial arts this might not be drawing much attention. "A demon who didn't descend to get away from us, but simply trusted he'd get lost in a crowd. A demon who's avoiding Hell. Hell, which just made a very direct attack on a very well known Heavenly tether. A demon of Nightmares who's avoiding Hell, who's wondering whether he should ask the ethereal Misrule for advice."

He's surprised at the answer. "This was an Ethereal attack against an Ethereal tether. Demons were just the weapons."

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 11-13-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: and in conclusion...
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote