View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #73
Praxian

Default Re: User Made Items for GCA4

I've updated a Mage: The Ascension gdf to be compatible with 4th edition GURPS.

Corrections done as followed:

Advantages

Categories are Magi, Magi Spheres, and Magi Essences,
Arete requires Avatar,
Avatars need Essences (although I haven't figured out how to make essences pop up as required for Avatars yet),

Skills

Cleared out most skills because they were already in the basic book. Do is a specific name for an "Ultimate" or Origin style. If using Martial Arts, use something along those lines for Do. Skill-wise the only thing brought in here from before is the following:

Area Knowledge the Umbra and Survival Umbra

Arete has been modified so that it's a Will/VH skill with a limit on it based on your Arete level

Rotes are included (quite a few rotes actually) from mostly 2nd & 3rd ed, some modified for the 20th Anniversary Edition. I've included a couple of home-brew rotes as well with explanations as to how they work.

There's also a new "Blank Rote" which will ask you to name the rote, ask what spheres you want to use for it (do not use a single sphere more than once, just pick the highest level of that sphere), and it will automatically give you a -1 to every sphere beyond the first representing difficulty. They're setup as "Techniques", so 2 points required for the first level and 1 point for every additional level after that. (Thanks Armin and Eric for helping me get that ironed out).

Get this GDF Here
Praxian is offline   Reply With Quote