View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 09:22 AM   #15
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: More Perilous Journeys: Now LIVE on Kickstarter

Dark Lord’s Doom: Distributed!

I got word from SJGames this morning that, barring one small tweak, the file was good to go. I did a final check of the file, tweaked the curves on a few images to prevent them from being too dark, and spooled out the file.

And then I hit go…so you should be able to check your Downloads link in Backerkit and see the first of five adventures waiting for you.

It’s solid programmed adventure…perfect for lockdowns.

I’ll give folks through November 28 to report errata using this link. Please remember “I’d do this differently” is not an errata, and that especially in dialog, folks might not be using perfect grammar. Beyond that, if you find issues, let me know, and David and I will make a judgment call on whether to incorporate them, taking into consideration the magnitude of the problem and whether the fix is (a) better, and (b) doesn’t break layout.

All the hyperlinks should be active and correct. Those are important to fix, obviously…but they also don’t appear in print, so last-minute “Oh, this doesn’t go where it should!” is much easier for that kind of thing.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote