View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:51 AM   #11
Jim Kane
Banned

Default Re: Examining "Once Per Day" in TFT: Solution or Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeard1999 View Post
My dungeons were so tough that no one EVER had the bright idea to SLEEP in one. (That's true of my AD&D campaigns as well). And I can assure you that they would have regretted the attempt. So, the "sleep in the dungeon to recover" strategy never was a factor in my campaigns...Of course, in 38 years of roleplaying, I've never needed such a system.
And as "no one ever slept" in your labyrinths, did you equally apply your sleep-deprivation rules to the Monsters, Beasts, and Labyrinth Enemies as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
I think that continuing to sneer at role-playing styles is infantile, but hey, do what you like. I'd much rather talk about TFT, frankly.
No one here is sneering JLV. What I am indicating with those good wishes of: "But hey, do what you like", is that everyone should ultimately play the way they wish in the home campaign; and that I am not looking to argue with those who either do not see the need for an accurate timing system, or have some other way they do it. You are applying intention where none is present my dear friend; as I have no stake, nor concern, in how others play at home.

JK

Last edited by Jim Kane; 06-13-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Typo
Jim Kane is offline   Reply With Quote