Thread: Refugees
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:57 AM   #8
Izzy_B

Default Re: Refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephalopagus View Post
WOW holy crap I never thought of terrorist targeting refugees! So it would actually be a fourth faction because I see the refugee team as being played by a third person. I thought it would be too much for one player to defend and run the refugee too. I like the idea of the terrorist attacking refugees and they themselves being attacked my C&P maybe with orders to kill on site. But for now I think just keeping to the refugees and then add that one on after some play time to work out any bugs. Then again maybe we can throw in ARF to protect the refugees as a fifth faction but I think there wouldn't be enough room on the map for all of that, thank God. Thanks again for your help and patience.
Could be terrorists, could be an established non state actor like the Vatican Guard. So far we have not established that the town/city in question belongs to either major combatant after all. Could be a hold out city which has rejected any authority of the Church or perhaps the city is in some form of active conflict with the Vatican. Fighting between C&P may be just over the territory or just because they fight rather than the town/city being of any particular strategic interest.

I like a bit of back story, a bit of "why we fight".
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote