View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #2
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

Default Re: SHELL SHOCK Scenario help neded please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Kauffman View Post
If I can definitively have correct Victory Condition Levels for this Scenario, I'm fairly certain it would then be a final version.
More additions to the Scenario in the form of objectives are pending further iteration but once completed and added would be for the Table Top Map version.
Since your scenario is fairly simplistic (i.e., wipe out the other guy), then just split up the total attack factors on a side ( total is 33+6*3= 51) evenly by attack factors (11 squads and 1 MHWZ (A6), or A17).

Decisive Attacker Victory: Destroy all enemy units with at least 2/3 of Attacker's units attack strength surviving (A34)

Marginal Attacker Victory: Destroy all enemy units with at least 1/3 of Attacker's units attack strength surviving (A17)

Draw (between marginal attacker and defender): less than 1/3 units attack strength surviving

Marginal Defense Victory: Destroy all enemy units with at least 1/3 of Defender's units attack strength surviving (A17)

Decisive Defender Victory: Destroy all enemy units with at least 2/3 of Defender's units attack strength surviving (A34)

Depending on exactly how it's listed in the Scenario Editor, you might need to adjust that to be based on VP, or unit types, but you get the idea.