View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 11:22 PM   #48
Refplace

Default Re: Public Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachimba View Post
3. Maybe there will be a huge sink into updating some pretty amazing older GURPS Pyramid (and why not extracts from books?!) into GURPS 4E. Do I want a good new article in Pyramid or an updated amazing Pyramid article from 2000 that I missed or never have time to update?
See this Illuminator the call to update old articles from prior incarnations is already out.

Also while a lot of the content seen in Pyramid may have never seen the light of day without it I can see a lot of that type of content being expanded into full supplements. Look at the Wishlist and some books can be as short as 12 pages. I can think of several settings and adventures that would be great at that size.

And an idea to toss out there. How about an annual Collection issue?
Once a year (or quarter and keep with the theme idea) produce a supplement of several articles that are interesting but not big enough to fit into a full supplement by themselves. That also could be an entry point for new authors.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote