View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:00 AM   #4
Izzy_B

Default Re: Sooo . . .What do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_JB View Post
I'd really like to see a neoprene playmat of the orange map, for use with the minis, so a larger hex size, but I also know it would be pricey and perhaps not sell as well.
I have a Chessex 1.5" hex mat which I sometimes use. Since you arent supposed to fold these, my only storage option is keeping it rolled up in a big plastic art/poster tube. While the 6#/DE map is smaller, still it would require being stored rolled up somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
1. All the stuff you're working on already.
2. Yearly Ogrezines
3. Combine "basic" miniatures in plastic
4. Combine "advanced" miniatures in plastic
Agreed on all these.

Personally I'm not enthusiastic about other power bloc's Ogres but am enthusiastic for the re-boot of Battlefields. With the DE and all the sponsored set counter sheets we really have enough different Ogres as is. Plus with the Asian blocs, what can be different enough design wise without venturing into blatant Orientalism and stereotypes?

Also I have my own well established issues about the Israeli Ogre... But I won't get into that again here.

The only thing I can think of right now that hasn't already been done or proposed would be a reboot of Battlesuit but I also realize that such a game wouldn't particularly stand out from other unit level games except for the setting and might not generate the sales to be worth considering as a separate SKU.
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote