View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:03 PM   #90
Refplace

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Updated part of the spec files on first page, others will be looked at tomorrow after Kromms journal post. But because this IS a spec thread lets see what we can make of these juicy hints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
Production or Later

EditingFinal Draft
  • [Redacted]: Paused.
First Draft
  • [Redacted]: With authors for fixes.
Design
  • GURPS Hot Spots [Redacted]: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline March 4, 2019.
  • GURPS Vehicles [Redacted]: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline March 4, 2019.*
  • GURPS Sorcery [Redacted]: With authors to write first draft. First-draft deadline April 1, 2019.
  • [Redacted]: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline April 1, 2019.
  • GURPS Dungeon Fantasy [Redacted]: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline April 2, 2019.
  • [Redacted], Volume 1: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline April 29, 2019.
  • [Redacted]: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline May 13, 2019.
  • [Redacted], Volume 2: With author to write first draft. First-draft deadline June 3, 2019.
* Rumor control! NOT GURPS Vehicle Design, but an item in the GURPS Vehicles series.
Ok, some of the redacted items we know from earlier sources but some are new.
Unknown GURPS items already on our list include 3 by David Pulver (Not including VDS), 1 by Christopher Rice, 1 by William Stoddard, Unknown author for a DF treasurers item, Unknown DF item by Peter Dell'Orto (might be the DF Treasure item).

I suspect the Vehicles is one we already had on the list (Indefinite hold) as what to do in your vehicle and that its David Pulvers third item.
The Volume 1 and 2 items I suspect belong to David Pulver who we know has 3 items, not including VDS lined up. Very curious what this series could be.
Sorcery would fit with Christopher Rices project and hes not afraid of the Powers system. The red string and index cards could fit a prerequisite tree but the not been done before hint seems to preclude that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Since there's no other Dungeon Fantasy title listed (unless it's been "Redacted"), and the earlier tidbit about lining up a new Treasures item wasn't repeated here, can we presume that Peter Dell'Orto is writing Dungeon Fantasy Treasures 4, with mysterious "Felltower influences"?
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 02-21-2019 at 08:34 PM.