View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #10
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Default Re: Building In Nomine Abilities in GURPS 4e

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCurwen3 View Post
Yes, but it's also like Magery (which is also a Power Talent), in that it makes it possible to case spells (in this case, Songs), without it you can't.
Sure, but that's what I mean. A ten point Talent for each Force that adds to songs. I just wouldn't call it Power Investiture, since it has it's own beneficial and limiting options distinct from other Powers that use PI. I'd simply call them Corporeal Talent, Ethereal Talent, and Celestial Talent.
Quote:
I've seen mods used at the PM level even though they wouldn't affect all the power's abilities.
I don't think that applies to Costs ER which logically can apply to nearly any ability.
Quote:
But in this case, the text "if they can’t, add -5% to the power modifier" suggests it, and it makes it a lot easier to manage if it's built in at the top.
What are you quoting here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCurwen3 View Post
Also, can power modifiers be nested? Because we could have a PM for each realm (Cel, Eth, Cor), but it'd be useful, I think, if they all had built into them a super-PM, which I'm going to call Symphonic.
That's the way Powers always work. Symphonic is a Source, the three realms are Foci.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote