View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 08:06 AM   #17
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Hall of Judgment for the DFRPG: Now LIVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
I'm super-excited about this! It's great to see how fast the goal was hit - I'm a very keen supporter in principle, and by the time I even got to my computer to become a supporter in practice, the goal had been passed already. Wonderful!

Looking forward to seeing how things develop.
I noted this on my blog, but now that it's morning:

The KS surpassed $4,700 during the night. That means in 24 hours:

* We have surpassed the 2-day funding total for Dragon Heresy, my last Kickstarter. That one was for a 288-page hardcover printed game based on 5e, which currently has seized 60% or so of the market.

* We are $100 away (about four pledges) from surpassing the *entire* Dungeon Grappling KS campaign total

* We have crushed the original Lost Hall of Tyr campaign total ($4,000) like a grape.

* The pledges are STRONLY favoring print. Like 2 Print (plus PDF) for each PDF. The pledge average is close to $30 due to the small but vital number of "Styðja" patrons that throw in $100

Phil posted a link to the campaign in the DFRPG Kickstarter itself this morning. That's nearly 1,600 folks that I don't necessarily have contact with.

No podcasts have been (yet) done, but some are scheduled. I have a few things I might add to the campaign (I noted this in my first update) but I need to look carefully and ensure I can deliver everything.

Look for more news on the above later this week, probably heading into the first weekend.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote