Thread: GURPS Eberron
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #22
badmudderfugger

Default Re: GURPS Eberron

Quote:
Are the Karnnathi Skulkers supposed to not have Slave Mentality? Your other undead have it, but your description makes it sound like the skulkers have a little bit more initiative to pick out targets. They also seem kind of weak. I realize their movement and sneaking options are helpful, but anyone with DR 4 or better can basically ignore them unless they target unarmored locations, and the penalties for that will mean they're hitting less often. They could eviscerate Norn and Saemar, but Elric, Kettle, Porthos, Ruggin, and Rurik ought to be fairly safe.
Yeah, I intended for the Skulkers to not have Slave Mentality. The Dread Guardians are pretty much mindless zombies, so it fit for them, but the Skulkers were built to operate in enemy territory, so they have to show more initiative.

As for their damage, I'm still getting the hang of what my PCs can handle, so if these things don't prove to be the threat I want them to be, I'll bump up their stats. For now, I'm more concerned with accidentally killing accidentally the guys. That said, they were pretty damn tough last session and I am giving them each 4 healing potions, so maybe I should bump the damage up and really make them sweat. How durable have you found your PCs in your games Wildcat?