View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #37
Astromancer

Default Re: White Witch Jadis goes to 1940s Europe and allies with the Nazis, A Narnia RPG Id

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post

Why you....*Bristle*
Hey, I was slotting you in as a brave hero and a crushing retort to those who equaled Germans with Nazis.

Quote:

[...]

Yeah, I could picture myself working as anti-Nazi German to help the Rooseveltian America or the Churchillian Britain to liberate my country (funnily those guys never said that they wanted something like a regime change, both made it quite clear that Germany ought to be totally crushed).

Or perhaps I get annoyed by the leaks about the Morgenthau plan in the American newpapers of late 44 and decide to help Stalin's Sovietunion to liberate Germany instead? Maybe I help his minions to kill, deport or drive off some East Prussians or lay the foundation for the Iron Curtain while I am at it?

Or maybe I do turn to Jadis the White Witch to save my country and nation from destruction, humiliation and from being split into parts. Maybe she even turns me into a superaryan, who knows? And if everything else fails I could still try to convince her to speak the "deplorable word" once more and be done with it. Wouldn't that be a most fitting end for the whole campaign? Harharhar...(sardonical laugh)
Or maybe you steal Jaddis' secrets and use the magic to noble and generous ends? Power, in the end, is amoral, we are not. Take the wicked witch's secrets and fight for justice. I'm giving the Allies Morgan Le Fay as a mentor. She'd certainly understand a strong woman determined to go her own way and prove she smarter and more honnorable than the men.

Ancora Imparo
Astromancer is online now   Reply With Quote