View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 05:29 PM   #6
ARTURUS

Default Re: Where is Munchkin gift pack???

Thanks for your understanding.
I of course know you take it very seriously, that why i write it down, in the hope you fill a little part of what i fill in the last 3 mounts while i hunting for this in 5 countries and make it possible to give you my money spend it to your great product.
I have money i wanna give it you, as i do with hundreds of dollars in the last few years but let me spend. Let me give it to you. If i wanna make smt what hurts your property you can bet i dont write it to you. I just wanna spend my money and hopes it shows if you dont sell something people cant buy.

Ps: I even write it a few mounts earlier, you sad in this forum you still has a few 4more dragons and a lot of 4 more knights. I asked if you still has it, in the forum dont in pm dont wanna bother you. But no answer, i had to buy it for collectors of course it was much more expensive for me but with this you also dont earn, of course also in this case i gladly give you my money, much more than som money hungry trader.
And i also 1 asked if its possible to buy munchkin gift pack i the eu. So if you have time and energy check if it was correct what is say that only Pegasus has a few in the eu in higher price, I can be wrong of course but i found nowhere else, and i spended hours of search, even for options for the us.

Thanks again, hope that bring closer, to make more accessible this great product to more people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
Please don't even joke about this. We take our intellectual property VERY seriously.

I don't want to speculate right now. I hadn't realized that orders from Warehouse 23 were limited to the U.S. last time. I totally see how it could be frustrating not to get the Gift Pack outside the U.S. if that had been true.
ARTURUS is offline   Reply With Quote