View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #6
Rasputin

Default Re: Cardboard Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomasz View Post
I feel like a Monsters book with cardboards for all monsters would be awesome, and could encourage buying physical stuff, which could be very FLGS-friendly.
Yeah. This wouldn't be too tough to pitch to folks not in our ecosystem either. For example, I have the Pathfinder Bestiary Box and absolutely no other Pathfinder products.

This could be easily expanded as well. It wouldn't be too hard to amass monsters from freelancers (I have about 30 ready to be go and in publication format, actually, though about half of them still need someone to look at them; I assume Peter Dell'Orto and Christopher Rice are in similar situations), back issues of Pyramid, and other GURPS Dungeon Fantasy products. From these, you can make a Dungeon Fantasy Monsters supplement or two. Plus, many of these already have Cardboard Heroes from the Eighties (a couple in my pile are actually engineered to match existing Cardboard Heroes; GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic also has many monsters that match up with Cardboard Heroes), which would speed up production.

My GURPS blog.
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote