View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 02:32 PM   #1670
Phantasm

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Mag: "Yeah. I want ya' to know a little fact 'bout me. ... I was raised by wolves." She then proceeds to lunge at the woman's throat. With her goddamn teeth.
Chelsea: . o O ( Hrm. It's that little itch I get whenever Mag starts a fight. )

Chelsea: "I think someone ****** off Mag."
Mag: "Look, the bitch has been begging to have her throat ripped out, okay?"
Chelsea: "Never said they didn't deserve it, just said they ****** you off."

Lightning Sentry: leaps gracefully off the rafter, the tarp staying behind. A gold and white streak arches through the air across the entire arena, almost touching the octagon before arcing back up, cable detatching, as he somersaults through the office window, glass shattering in a flurry of firework explosions. He lands, cape billowing, in the center of the office, as entrance music plays FAR TOO LOUDLY. "I am the Lightning Sentry, and I fight for good sportsmanship! You are all under a rest, so lie down!"
Mag: "...He's dead. When I get out of this dressing room, he's dead."

Chelsea: "By the adequate acting of John Cusak, I bind you in the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak!"

Lightning Sentry: flexes mightily as he advances. "Your criminal enterprise is folding today! There's nowhere to run!"
Lightning Sentry: hops up on top of the desk, the small fires that the fireworks may have caused glinting off his armor. "Enslaving fighters for the joy of bookies is against the constitution, the laws of this state, and sportsmanship. Your fights are over... FINISHED!"
Mag: ...Why do I feel like I need to punch someone?

Phantasm: <ooc> you have an Influence skill to use on him?
Vlad: <ooc> If it was Vlad, it would totally be sex appeal
Vlad: <ooc> Wrong gender and in the middle of a fight: Vlad calls that 'warm-up seduction'
Vlad: <ooc> Assuming Kronan does not go for dudes; in which case Vlad calls it 'ze same as zeducing ze girl who proudly announces 'I'm so vasted' at burning man'

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is online now   Reply With Quote