View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #2
PK

Default Re: Feint, Dual Weapon Attack, And All-out attack. How do they work together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verjigorm
Now, how do these interact? In that, can I do this: All-out Attack(determined), Dual Attack. Feint with Warhammer/Mace at Skill 18, Strike with other weapon at skill 18. Or does the determined only count for one of those attacks?
Your AOA bonus always counts for both attacks when you DWA or Rapid Strike. So both would be at +4 to skill.

Quote:
What if I throw a rapid strike in there? If both attacks are Determined, my Rapid Strike is at Skill 12, and that's three solid smashs.
You cannot Rapid Strike and DWA on the same maneuver. It's one or the other. No exceptions. (You can mix AOA (Double) with DWA or Rapid Strike, though.)

Quote:
I'd also liketo know if I can dual-attack with my grapple attempts. One for each hand? That's basically the same asan All-out attack(double), right?
Absolutely. Grappling can use any of the AOA options, though (Strong) only makes sense for certain maneuvers, and should give a +2 to ST (IIRC).

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote