View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 08:07 AM   #1629
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar quickly mutters to Jivithi, "one thing at a time, the Sargent can help with the others when we're done with him."

Using Spacer to come up with some plausible intell to share with the Sargent.

Daymar is also going to look for an opportunity to make contact with the Sargent, using Acting to make it seem plausible.

Finally, he will attempt Mental Surgery
The Sargent doesn't react to the Mental surgery attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Zip tie them to bunks, canteen tables, other furniture in their living space. Leave one guard behind in case one of them gets any ideas.

Next I'll case the other mess. I imagine they have the same idea as this one did with people keeping eyes on the doors. If so, I'll try to get the guards to breach from every door at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Pacifica replies to her team; she's trying to map a route based on what security knows about the area.
Thanks, when we get there where should we start? What would be their thinnest front?
"We shouldn't run into too many people outside of living quarters... unless they've mobilized that entire part of the ship. We don't know where they'd post up."

Quote:
Pacifica will use her powers to check for threats.

She will brief her findings and organize further action.
There are three people hiding in the room, all with heavy tools that look good for swinging. The door across the way also has three potential attackers behind it.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote