View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 01:57 PM   #27
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Mix and Match 2021 (66 Combos)

Combination 10: Techy Delvers
10) Action 8: Twists and Dungeon Fantasy 23: Twists
You weren't sure exactly what that glowing artifact did when you touched it, but now you're here, interviewing wizards, drinking with dwarves, and shooting down the occasional dragon. You've got a fairly limited supply of gear, but you use it cautiously, and it sets you apart from the competition. They need your help here, and with a touch of magic, things aren't so bad. And the things that's aren't so good, you can try to change. You're all working towards figuring out how to go home, but inside you wonder, how many of you will actually go back. (Or stay back. We all know you want to grab some batteries and a bazooka)

I'm... actually curious at how effective this party is. They've got an extra 20 to 25 points in high tech level, and a little more in wealth, and they'll probably use town a bit more than actual delvers. But how will they handle the actual challenges? Its the sort of thing that makes you want to run a one-shot to see.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote